Our daycare approach is designed to provide you and your pooch options based upon his or her needs. Does he like to play with other dogs? After a successful two part evaluation, sign him up for several hours of group play activity with other social dogs throughout the day. Is your pup more subdued and quiet? No problem as our customized individual play sessions are perfect for those a bit shy or calm. Perhaps, your furry friend would like both options during the day. Sign him up for both an individual and group play session for the day. This flexibility really makes your pet's day special.
While doggie daycare is ideal for those that work long hours, there are so many other reasons for doggie and kitty daycare. Here are just a few:
- Open Houses: It's a great way to keep your pets safe and content while you are busy.
- Holiday Guests: This way you can keep the turkey and side dishes safe from hungry pups.
- Trial Run: Daycare is a great way to try us out and get your pup or cat acquainted with our loving staff before your big trip.
- Home Repairs: Drop off your pet for the day so that you can relax while the repairs are happening in your home.
- Day Trips: With our convenient hours, you can drop off your pet at 6:30 am and pick up by 8:00pm if you need to spend the day away. Rest assured, our guests will have food, fun and playtime while with us for daycare.
- DaySpa: If you'd like for your pooch to participate in daycare and get a full service bath or groom the same day, reserve a DaySpa appointment. Your pet will come home well rested and looking great. Ask about our special DaySpa rate when booking daycare and grooming in the same day. It's so convenient!