DayBoarding - Daily Schedule
We want PetSuites to be the best part of your dog's day!
At PetSuites, we recognize that each pet is an individual. Our daycare schedule is designed to meet the needs of all guests including couch potatoes and party animals. Our balanced day approach allows ample opportunity for snacks and snoozing to ensure each pup remains fresh and energized for playtime with friends - be they two or four legged!
Here's a sample of our DayBoarding schedule. A great mix of privacy and play:
- Morning outside potty break
- Breakfast! (We have several varieties of IAMS or you may bring your own pre-packaged portions)
- Morning nap in their own private suite
- Mid-morning outdoor group or individual playtime (*weather permitting)
- Back to the suite for a mid-day nap
- Afternoon outdoor group or individual playtime (*weather permitting)
- Dinner, if requested
- After-dinner potty break (If still at Daycare)
*If it’s just too rainy or stormy to play outside, we’ll use our beautiful indoor play area.
For those choosing DayPlay for their active, social pooch, she'll get 8+ hours of playtime with other social, fun loving pooches in a spacious community setting. There is plenty of shade and resting areas and even a 4pm private feeding if requested.