Great Expectations: What to Expect Before and After Your Pet’s PetSpa Experience
- Vaccinations: Proof of the appropriate vaccinations is critical because each pet’s health is our top priority. In order to receive services at our PetSpa, your dog will need to have proof of a current Rabies and DHPP vaccination, and your kitty will need proof of a current FVRCP and Rabies vaccination.
- Appointment Times: Since styling time will vary depending on a pet’s size, hair coat, and temperament, we will generally multitask in order to maximize the number of pets we can service each day. This means that we may be finishing another pup’s hair while your pet is drying. With this process in mind, you can expect that an average groom will take 4-5 hours from start to finish.
- Energy Level: Even though we are sure that your pet will love his/her pampering at our luxurious PetSpa, you can expect that the time spent with us will leave them tired. You may notice that senior pets, in particular, may seem more tired or stiff after their appointment. Though we afford these pets many breaks throughout the process, it is impossible to eradicate periods of standing that are unusual to the pet’s normal routine and may leave them feeling sluggish.
- Health/Safety: In order to keep everyone safe, we cannot offer spa services to any pet that is wearing a head cone. Additionally, your pet will not be able to participate if he/she has a bandage, stitches, is in heat or has or any type of contagious condition.
- Health Issues: More than anything, our pet loving staff is here to help! If you have any concerns regarding your pet’s grooming experience, please don’t hesitate to contact us!