Our PetSpa policies are designed to make your pet's experience at PetSuites as positive and comfortable as possible. It also helps us provide the best possible groom or bath for your precious pet. Please review our policies.
PetSuites requires up to date vaccinations for any guest to be groomed or bathed. No exceptions.
Canine Vaccinations: Bordetella (canine cough), DHPP, and Rabies for PetSpa appointments. Any dog that is boarding or participating in Daycare or DaySpa must also have a current Bordetella, DHPP, and Rabies vaccinations.
Feline Vaccinations: FVRCP and Rabies must be current.
– All non-boarding and DaySpa guests must arrive by 9am for their Spa treatments. Please allow an average of 4 hours per pet for their appointment. This allows the Pet Stylist to have the time needed to provide the exceptional quality that we want to produce. It also allows the stylist time to assess the condition of the pet's demeanor and coat condition before beginning the groom.
– All puppies or kittens must be at least 4 months of age and have up to date vaccinations for their age. Please allow extra time for us to work with these young pets. We want to make their first experience with us a fun, exciting time. Because puppies and kittens immune systems are still developing, we ask that you pick up your pets immediately after completion. (DaySpa option is not available for any pet under 5 months of age.)
– While our professional stylists take great care with all of our guests, if a pet is deemed too nervous, fragile, agitated or aggressive, we may not be able to begin or continue the grooming process. We will inform you or your emergency contact if this occurs.
– For pets that are elderly (10 years or older) or have excessive matting a grooming waiver is required before grooming processes can begin. If a pet is extremely matted, we may not be able to perform the groom or a shave down may need to occur.
– For non-boarding appointments, a stylist will call you to let you know that your pet's appointment has been completed. Please arrive within 2 hours of completion unless you have enrolled your pet in our DaySpa program. This allows room for another pet to be accommodated when your pet is finished.
– Many of you ask if tipping is permitted for our Pet Stylists. If you feel that our stylists have done a great job, then feel free to tip via cash or credit card. Our customer service department can add this to your bill upon check out.
– Please inform us upon check in if your pet has had any recent changes such as medication, health, behavior, etc so we know what to look for when grooming. Please inform us if you have given your pet any medication that morning before the groom.