PetSuites Pet Resort & Spa SuiteRewards Loyalty Program
BECAUSE THESE TERMS AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THEM CAREFULLY.
By participating in the Program, you: (i) certify that you are over the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside; (ii) consent to the Company’s collection and use of your personal information (as set out below); and, (iii) agree to these Terms, as they may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms, you cannot participate in the Program.
1. Earning Points. You earn Program rewards points ("Points") by making purchases at the Company’s participating store(s), calculated on the pre-tax purchase price. The Company may change the basis upon which Points are awarded, including the number of Points awarded per dollar spent, at any time. Points are only earned on regularly-priced purchases. Sale purchases, or purchases in conjunction with another offer, may earn you fewer, or no, Points. You receive 3 points for every $1 (one dollar) that you spend. Once you reach 3,100 points you will receive a $25 PetSuites credit to be used at a later date for boarding, daycare, grooming or retail items.
Buy X, Get 1 Free* - Buy 6 full service grooms, get 7th groom Free (* Free item must not be greater than average cost per groom and maximum pay out for FREE groom is $50.) Buy 12 full service baths, get 13th bath free (* Free item must not be greater than average cost per groom and maximum pay out for FREE groom is $50.) Ala carte services do not count toward totals.
2. Membership. To participate in the Program, you must be a Program member. The Company may determine who it grants membership to, and may revoke your membership at any time. You may complete an application for membership by providing the Company with your full name, email address and telephone number. Only one Program membership is available per person.
3. Rewards Card. The Program rewards card ("Card") is the Company’s property. It is not a credit card. If your membership is revoked for any reason, you must promptly return the Card to the Company prior to the Expiration Date.
4. Lost or Stolen Card. You must notify the Company immediately if your Card is lost or stolen. The Company will issue you a new Card, upon your presentation of a government-issued photo identification. The Company is not responsible for any points redemptions made using your lost or stolen Card, up to the time that you report the lost or stolen Card.
5. Purchaser Earns Points. Points are only earned by, and will only be deposited to, the account associated with the member making the purchase in question.
6. Presentation of Card Required. You must present your Card or Phone number that is your
unique identifier to the cashier before the sale is completed in order to receive Points for your purchase. Points will not be applied retroactively to any purchases. Other exclusions may apply.
7. No Cash Value. Points have no cash value, and are not transferable or assignable.
8. Refunds. If you receive a refund for any purchase, any Points awarded for that purchase will be deducted from your account (regardless of whether you present your Card at the time of the return).
9. Redeeming Points. You may redeem Points by completing and signing an order form, or by such
other means that the Company requires. This can be done at the Company’s store(s).
10. Errors. The Company is not obligated to honor a redemption request on an inaccurate Points value resulting from an error in printing, production or posting.
11. Availability of Rewards. The Company will endeavor to ensure availability of all rewards items; however it cannot guarantee that a particular item will be available. If a rewards item is unavailable, the Company may substitute an item of similar value.
12. Inspection. You must inspect the reward item you receive at the time you receive it, in order to ensure that it is satisfactory. If it is not, you must immediately notify the Company employee of any defect. If you do not do so, you are deemed to have accepted the reward item.
13. Changes to the Program. The Company may, with Reasonable Notice to you:
a. terminate the Program at any time;
b. restrict, suspend, extend or otherwise alter the Program (or any aspects thereof); and/or,
c. revise these Terms.
14. Revocation of Membership. If, in the Company’s opinion, you abuse any of the Program privileges, or breach any of these Terms, the Company may revoke your membership. Upon revocation, Points will cease to accumulate but you may redeem any earned but unused credits prior to the Expiration Date.
15. Expiration Date. Your Card will expire 24 months after the date upon which you receive the Card (the "Expiration Date"). If you do not use your Card for 24 consecutive months, your account will be deemed to be inactive and all accumulated Points will expire.
16. Taxes. You are solely responsible for any tax consequences flowing from your participation in the Program (including the reporting of any tax benefit, and the payment of all applicable taxes).
17. NO WARRANTY. THE COMPANY, AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, DO NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PROGRAM OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED THERETO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES.
18. IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES. IF THE COMPANY IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY REASON (INCLUDING LIABILITY FOR NEGLIGENCE OR BREACH OF CONTRACT), ITS LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO $100.
19. Up-to-date information. You must ensure that the information you provide to the Company is complete and up-to-date. If any information changes, you must notify the Company immediately.
20. Privacy. The information you provide as part of the Program is used in compliance with the
21. Definition. In these Terms, 'including’ means ‘including without limitation’.
22. Assignment. The Company may assign the Program without notice to you. Upon doing so, the
Company is released from any further obligations to you, all of which are assumed by the assignee.
23. Void where prohibited. These Terms are void where, and to the extent, prohibited by law. Taxes may also be applicable, where required by law.
24. Effective Date. These Terms are effective as of August 1, 2014 and replace any previous version. Using your Card after such effective date constitutes your acceptance of these Terms. Reasonable notice will be given to you of any changes or modifications in the Terms or termination of the Program, and such notice may be given via the Company’s website, publication in the Company’s store(s) or via direct email message ("Reasonable Notice").