What to Expect
At PetSuites, you can always expect unparalleled care at an unexpected value!
Above all else, we want you and your pet to be comfortable, whether you are leaving your precious pet for a haircut, a day of play, or a full-fledged vacation. In order to ensure you and your pet's comfort and peace of mind, you can expect the following:
- We will require proof of up to date vaccinations for each pet. The health and safety of each guest is our top priority, so there are no exceptions made. In general, for our canine guests, we will need to see proof of a current DHLPP, Rabies, and Bordetella vaccine for all services including boarding, daycare and PetSpa visits. For our feline guests, we will need to see proof of a current FVRCP and Rabies vaccine. Please visit the boarding/daycare/grooming pages for specific vaccine requirements. Any vaccine updates should be administered at least 5 days before your arrival date.
- We offer tours of our facility anytime. Please stop by to tour anytime during our business hours to see and smell the PetSuites difference.
- We know saying goodbye is the hardest part! With this in mind, we prefer to keep goodbyes between you and your pet brief and in our lobby. We feel this helps to minimize your pet's potential anxiety regarding separation.
- We log each pet's eating, elimination, and behavior daily, whether they are visiting us for a day, a week or longer. During the checkout process, a customer service team member will verbally review details of your pet's stay including eating, eliminations and behavior during his stay. We detail your pet's details whether visiting a day, a week or longer.
- We encourage you to bring your pet's food from home if he/she is not currently on an IAMS product. Keeping your pet's diet constant minimizes the chance that he/she will have any tummy upset during their visit. Raw diet restrictions may apply. Contact your nearest resort for details.
- We want PetSuites to be your pet's home away from home. Feel free to bring any bedding, toys, or treats that will help to achieve this goal. We suggest you don't bring anything of high value - sentimental or otherwise - as some items may be lost, chewed or otherwise destroyed.