Be Our Guest
Our resorts are specifically designed just for our canine and feline friends. Throughout the years, we have mastered the ways in which we blend together our priorities of safety, comfort and fun to create an environment that keeps our four-legged friends comin’ back. Take a free tour of our facility and experience for yourself the PetSuites difference.
Leaders of the Pack…
- All of our facilities are equipped for play in any weather by offering both indoor and outdoor play options, with specially designed heating and air conditioning systems that ensure a comfortable and healthy environment for our four legged friends.
- Our spacious rooms are consistently being cleaned, making our spaces the cleanest in the industry.
- We care for all breeds, including pets with special needs.
- All our resorts are one level, meaning no stairs or obstacles for our older friends, and our soft flooring is designed to be smoother on our guest’s paws. .
- We carefully administer most oral or topical medications so your precious pet doesn’t have to miss any doses. We cannot administer injections
- The safety of your pet is our top priority. For our canine family members, we will need proof of the DHLPP, Rabies, Bordetella, and Canine Influenza (H3N8 and H3N2) vaccines. Your pet must have at least the first round of the 2 part Canine Influenza series in order to visit us and enjoy all the excitement our resort has to offer. If you have any questions, please ask one of our highly skilled staff members!
- For our feline guests, we will need to see proof of a current FVRCP and Rabies vaccine.