Boarding - Daily Schedule
We want PetSuites to be your pet's home away from home!
Our daily schedule is designed to best suit the needs of all our guests. If you have a special request, please ask. Since we want your pet to be comfy during his stay, please feel free to bring any toys, treats and bedding that will make PetSuites feel like home. However, we do not recommend you bring any sentimental or fragile items.
Here's a sample of our boarding schedule:
- Morning outside private potty break in one of our spacious outdoor yards
- Breakfast! (We have several varieties of IAMS but we prefer you bring your pet's regular diet if he or she eats something different to avoid any tummy issues)
- Housekeeping begins. Every occupied suite is cleaned in order to ensure a sanitized environment. Bedding and toys are checked for cleanliness and laundered as needed
- Mid-morning outdoor group or individual playtime available*
- Back to the suite for a mid-day nap
- Lunch provided upon request. However, for highly active pooches or group play participants, we may substitute a light snack to avoid tummy troubles
- Afternoon outdoor group or individual playtime available*
- Late afternoon outside private potty break in one of our spacious outdoor yards
- After-dinner private potty break in one of our spacious outdoor yards
- Tuck In Service featuring one last potty break and a special treat available*
- Bed checks to ensure each guest is resting comfortably prior to facility close
*These itinerary items denote add on services that can be added to your pet's stay for an additional charge to enhance their PetSuites experience.
**Spot cleans are performed throughout the day to ensure your pet's room will remain tidy at all times.