Doggone it! Let's talk about rules.
The well-being of our guests is the number one priority at PetSuites. Our policies play a critical role in keeping all of our guests happy and healthy! Please read on for a list of our policies and feel free to contact your resort of choice directly should you have any further questions.
- Canine guests must be over five months of age.
- Proof of Up-to-date vaccinations is required prior to your pet’s visit: DHPP, Rabies and Bordetella. We require annual bordetella vaccinations but recommend a booster every 6 months for added protection. Guests must receive their vaccinations at least five days prior to check-in. We recommend that you consult with your vet to discuss any specific needs your pet has prior to visiting
- All guests must be flea-free.
- We cannot accept any guest with stitches, bandages, casts, splints or wearing a head-cone.
- We cannot accept any pet that is pregnant or in heat.
- Depending upon your dog's breed, we may require that they be spayed or neutered after the age of one year.
- If we feel your pet requires medical attention during his or her stay, we will consult with one of our area veterinarians
- There are some breed restrictions in our group play; please contact your resort of choice for additional details.