A consistent, regular grooming plan not only makes your pet look and smell wonderful, but carries many health benefits:
- Regular bathing improves your pet’s physical comfort by removing dirt, excess oil, dry skin, shedding hair, and parasites. Proper coat care prevents matting and other secondary conditions that could compromise your pet’s health.
- Regular nail trims prevent a painful condition whereas the nerve and blood supply extends into long, overgrown nails and also helps prevent damage to carpets and hardwood floors.
- Shaving and cleaning your pet’s paw pads removes hair where mats, burrs, salt and other foreign objects can become lodged.
- Ear cleaning discourages parasites (ear mites) and bacterial growth that can lead to painful infections.
- We groom and bath all dog breeds. While we do not bath or groom cats, we do offer brush outs and nail trims.
Every PetSuites bath includes a nail trim, ear cleaning and full service bathing with premium shampoo. Specialty shampoos and additional add-on services such as deshedding, dental treatments, nail polishing and more are available upon request.
A PetSuites groom will also include a nail trim, ear cleaning and plucking, bathing with a premium shampoo and a haircut to your specifications. PetSuites premium spa packages are a great way for your furry friend to get pampered and leave PetSuites looking and smelling fabulous.